Monday, October 5, 2015

My Samsung Galaxy Research

This was the big question i asked some friends this morning but the perfect answer they gave was they will continue to  make a lot of Galaxy line ofr phones. It got me thinking, Are all the Samsung Galaxy phones we see in the shops all from Samsung HQ??

Hell No!! Is the answer most of yall apple lover will be answering me with now. Any way Samsung Galaxy has between 26- 35 of the Galaxy line which ranges from Smartphones to Tablets. They include the Galaxy Mega, note, frame, ace, ace 2, ace 3, S, S2, S3, S4 mini, S3 mini, S4 zoom, S4 active, S4 Nexus, Tab 2, Tab 3, Tab, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge plus, S5, Grand duos and Grand Duos 2. 

I almost forgot the A brand but if you have any other brand like the Core or Prime, please Samsung has no brand like that in their list per my research so do the maths...

Samsung also announced in august they will also be adding the Galaxy J and O range to the Family so please check errrthing an dont hate me, hate my research.


No comments:

Post a Comment