Sunday, July 28, 2013

Interview Mondays: Xucceedo Gets Interviewed(@xucceedo)

Interview Mondays Just kicking off today with interviews from all over the world.
Personally I wish I had some interns or something to help me out with the interviews but it’s rather unfortunate.  To start this section of my messed up blog is the one and only Xucceedo. This is how it happened.
DaNoisyBoi:  Who is Xucceedo???
Xucceedo: Well Xucceedo is a fast rising Star from Nigeria.
DaNoisyBoi: Ohkk! Let’s gets straight to business. Is Xucceedo your real Name??
Xucceedo: Ma real name is Success Albert.
DaNoisyBoi: Ohkk! Nice Name by the way. What do you call your genre of music and why that choice???
Xucceedo:  Yeah! I do RnB/Hip-hop with a fusion of Raggae but generally do Good Music. These genre speak to me, I chose them because each of the genre has its own unique way of delivering messages. Which I do!!
DaNoisyBoi:  Cool. I love it that you do GOOD MUSIC. That’s good. When did you Start Music?
Xucceedo: Actually started singing at a very young age and if I remember …. Yeah, I was still in JSS 3.
DaNoisyBoi: Dats Great!! Lemme Remind errbody out there, its INTERVIEW MONDAYS with DaNoisyBoi. Xucceedo just initialized this session.
Xucceedo: Yeah Boss! Everybody can join in. Don’t Miss the fun.
DaNoisyBoi: Back to business. So where do you normally get your inspiration to write great lyrics??
Xucceedo: Yeah! First. All source of inspiration is God but normally I get inspiration from things I see around me and sometimes situations I find myself in.
DaNoisyBoi: Cool!! And who are your Role Models in the game?
Xucceedo: Well My existing role model is 2Face Idibia but Lucky Dube is a dope role model to me as well.
DaNoisyBoi: Are you with a label or a Management or Something??
Xucceedo: To be Honest I will say I’m with a Management and let’s just say I happen to be the Co-Owner of this Management (W.B.E).
DaNoisyBoi: Ohkk!  So where do u visualize your music in some years, let’s say three years to come?
Xucceedo: Wow! Ehn. Would say in few years to come or rather in another three years time from now I see my music to one tune that the whole world would be rocking non-stop. I mean to say I see my music to be one tune that the whole world will be grooving and rocking to non-stop not by my power but with the help of God.
DaNoisyBoi: I agree with you there. With the help of God errthing is possible. Before I let you go what do you have for other upcoming artiste in the game?
Xucceedo: All I have to say is as an upcoming artiste one just needs to be focus and determined no doubt about it that as a starter it’s kind of hard and tough but with streamlining oneself you will always get to where you are going. And finally, make sure you put God first in anything you are doing.
DaNoisyBoi: That’s amazing advice. Anyway, we thank Xucceedo for his time and this Amazing advice to all reading. I can relate to that. Catch Xucceedo  on twitter @xucceedo. He definitely follows back, this has been INTERVIEW MONDAYS. Another NoisyBoi Production.
More Interviews Coming your way.
                                                                                                                                                #DaNoisyBoi…..





No comments:

Post a Comment