Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: JESSE JAGZ HAS RESIGNED FROM CHOCOLATE CITY

This is a mail i received from my homie Stashgrey of TalkMusicgh.wordpress.com sponsor of this News. Not sure if I should be happy or sad, but. .. I think the message is self - 0explanatory. Jesse Jagz has
left Chocolate City . Read Below.
*O .O * To whom it may concern: I ,Jesse Garba Abaga (also known
as “ Jesse Jagz ”) an artist
formerly signed to Chocolate City
Music label hereby wishes to
notify my fans and the general
public about my voluntary exit
from the label . After my initial
two year contractual agreement
with Chocolate City , I do not
wish to renew my contract with
them and as such have proceeded to continue my music career with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation. I still maintain a cordial relationship
with the management of Chocolate City and my former label mates and I wish them the best in all their future endeavors. Any further information will be passed across through my publicist but until then, have a good day. Look out for my sophomore album
JagZNation Vol . 1 coming out in
July 2013. All for the best, Jesse Jagz .

No comments:

Post a Comment